WHAMISA IS LUXURIOUS KOREAN ORGANIC COSMETICS. The only cosmetics with the patented fermentation and no water added on the Czech market!
- No Chemical/Synthetic Preservatives.
- No Chemical Emollients.
- No Artificial Fragrances.
- No Artificial Colors.
- No Petrochemical Ingredients (mineral oils, silicones).
- No Parabens.
WHAMISA IS WATERLESS COSMETICS.
- Added water in cosmetics makes the skin dry.
- Added water in cosmetics makes the good live conditions for microorganisms. Thats why the common natural cosmetics has to be chemicaly conservated. The chemical conservans can irritate the skin and cause the alergic reactions.
- Waterless cosmetics is much mor concentrated and more effective.
- Whamisa contains botanical extracts only.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.